General Admission Procedure for New Students & Transferees: (Kinder to Grade 12)
ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR:
Enroll until May and avail our discounted fees!
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT TO ALL GRADE LEVELS:
PHOTOCOPY OF THE ISSUED VACCINATION CARD (not mandatory)
When is the tentative date of class reopening?
Monday, July 25, 2022
Dry Run & Tech Check (all levels)
ONSITE APPLICATION PROCESSING: This is a personal with face-to-face interaction in any of the JCI premises.
* Fill-out completely the Application Form. You may get this from any of the Enrollment Team (teachers) available during your visit.
* Initial interview with the Guidance Counselor.
* Upon evaluation after the initial interview settle the admission testing fee of P200.00 (non-refundable) to the school cashier.
- Present the official receipt to the Guidance Counselor for scheduling of exams.
* You may take the exam on the same day or will be given another schedule.
- Once exams result is available with passing test results, the applicant will receive the Official Enrollment Form.
* Fill out completely the Official Enrollment Form and give the accomplished form to the registrar.
* All applicants and their parent(s) or guardian will be scheduled for an interview with the Level Coordinator and Principal.
- Applicants must submit to the Registrar Office all the requirements. (complete & verified)
* You will be advised to pay the reservation fee of P1000.00 (if you have paid already through bank over-the-counter or mobile banking it will be deducted from your total fees)
- Students are only considered officially enrolled upon fulfillment of required initial enrollment fee depending on the chosen payment mode.